The all new Freya is more than cool to the touch. Natively embedded within this advanced sleep system are two converging technologies—a proprietary cooling injection in both the top and secondary layers of foam, and a cutting edge in-core ventilation system designed for ultimate airflow. The exceptional cooling capabilities of the Freya are matched only by the deep compression support of the bed’s individually encased coils.
- Offered in medium firmness level.
- A 2” top layer of Visco-Elastic Memory Foam provides cloud-like comfort.
- A 1.5” second layer of patented CopperGel Energex™ foam provides responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the highly conductive, antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A patented phase change molecule surface infusion of TitanCool™ in the two top layers of foam maintains body temperature at an ideal 88 degrees.
- In-core ventilation in the top foam layer doubles down on breathability, promoting greater airflow and enhancing the benefits of both cooling injections.
- A luxury smooth top weave delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- An 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Quantum™ Edge coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
one layer at a time.
Premium Cooling Cover
A luxury smooth top weave delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
Perforated 2” Visco-Elastic Memory Foam with TitanCool™
A top layer of perforated memory foam provides cloud-like comfort, paired with TitanCool™—a water-based surface infusion with high conductivity properties that draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining optimal comfort for each sleeper.
1.5” Copper Gel Energex™ with TitanCool™
A second layer, featuring patented Energex™, provides responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the highly conductive, antimicrobial properties of copper. An additional infusion of TitanCool™ optimizes temperature throughout the sleep experience.
1" Transition Foam
An intermediate layer of foam offers a gentler transition to the firmer, high density base foam.
8” Quantum Edge Encased Coils
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,032 individually encased coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1” High-density Base Foam
A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."